The QuickSurvive Magnesium Flint Striker Tool
- With QuickSuvive's HIGH QUALITY MAGNESIUM FERRO ROD, never be caught in the cold or without a fire. Our High Quality All Weather Fire Starter is Windproof & Weather Resistant.
- START A FIRE ANYWHERE: This Ultra-Durable Flint Fire Starter works in any weather conditions - rain, snow, high-altitude. With the rust-free ultra-strong ferro rod those fire lighters are suitable for camping, survival, bushcraft and other outdoor activities.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: More reliable than matches or lighter, weighs less than 2 ounces, only 4" long. Included is a rope lanyard.
- WHATS INCLUDED: Retail Gift Packaged QuickSurvive Flint Striker.
Never be caught in the cold: High quality all weather fire starting striker is windproof & weather resistant. The QuickSurvive Flint Striker is a Compact, pocketable flint-based fire starter that is ideal for ultralight backpacking, camping, hunting, and more.
- High visibility emergency case with detachable cap protects flint, prevents accidental or unintended sparks.
- Generates sparks in rain, wind, and other adverse weather conditions; ignites a wide variety of tinder including shaved QuickSurvie starters.
- Weighs just 1 ounce; measures 3.1 x 0.75 x 0.4 inches
WHY IS A STRIKE MASTER FLINT STARTER ONE OF THE BEST SURVIVAL TOOLS TO HAVE IN YOUR BUG OUT BAG?
- Lighters will eventually run out of fuel.
- Matches can get wet and have limited uses.
- Strike Master will keep starting fires up to 10,000 strikes.
Step 1. Take one QuickSurvive Fire Starter (not included) out of the pouch or any. For best results use QuickSurvive Starters, however you can also be used with any tinder.
Step 2. Shave about half of the cube of QuickSurvive Fire Starter into a small pile.
Step 3. Point the Striker Rod at the shaved pile of QuickSurvive Fire Starter.
Step 4. With Striker Rod in hand take the Striker and press firmly starting at the top of the Rod on a slight angle and strike down with force. Repeat steps until your tinder lights.