Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://quicksurvive.world/pages/giveaway and who are 18+ as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to USA residents, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Quicksurvive as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) September 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET September 30, 2020. All online entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET September 30, 2020.
How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry by clicking the ”Enter the Giveaway”button provided at https://quicksurvive.world/pages/giveaway or by entering your information through the chatbot at https://quicksurvive.world or by entering your information through the KingSumo Giveaway link. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of QuickSurvive. Optional verbiage to include: The system manages double bookings automatically, but in any case you may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of QuickSurvive. The above applies also in cases that You will try to take advantage of people you refer by using your referral code to promote the contest. It indeed results into getting the referee emails but actually the referees have no chance to win as they will all use your referral code and they will only assist you to win.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the following Prizes:
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by QuickSurvive. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at QuickSurvive’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for QuickSurvive to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be resulted in real-time by the time that the contest will be finished, under the supervision of QuickSurvive. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following appointment of Winners. QuickSurvive shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT QuickSurvive’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL
<<Tailgate Mini Portable BBQ: $49.99 + 3 Canisters of 50 Fire Starters (150 Fire Starters): $75 + 12 Piece Fire Starter: $14.99 + 2 Heat Resistant Fire Gloves: $29.98 + Paracord Bracelet: $15.99 + Torch Lighter: $5.99 + Expedited Shipping: $30 = Total Value: $222.
RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that QuickSurvive, anyone acting on behalf of QuickSurvive, andQuickSurvive’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property rights of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of QuickSurvive. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless QuickSurvive from and against any suit,
proceeding, claim, liability, loss, damage, costs or expenses, which QuickSurvive may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: QuickSurvive reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond QuickSurvive’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, QuickSurvive may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by QuickSurvive. QuickSurvive reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. QuickSurvive has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, QuickSurvive reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless QuickSurvive and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the USA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign,
shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the USA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- The Campaign hosted by QuickSurvive is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter or Reddit or other social networks that are used to share the participations.